Has your smile suffered a setback or two recently? Did an oral accident or lack of proper oral hygiene take your great smile and leave you with a broken one? If so, bring back your wonderful smile with dental veneers. Dental veneers are crafted and designed to give you the look you desire. Their hard and durable outer shells make veneers a sturdy solution to bond to the fronts of your teeth for stability and comfort, yet also portray a beautiful and healthy look.
If you are unsure if you want veneers, consider this:
- Dental veneers are custom-designed for each individual tooth.
- Dental veneers are more difficult to stain than natural teeth.
- Dental veneers have a natural looking surface, so they can blend well with your smile.
- When properly cared for, they can last over a decade.
- Our licensed professionals at Stones Crossing Dentistry are trained to make dental veneers look as realistic as possible. With our help, your veneers can look nearly identical to natural healthy looking teeth.
Dental veneers are a great procedure for a host of different oral ailments. Veneers can correct flaws in your smile such as:
- Slight Misalignments
- Slight gaps
- Broken teeth
- Slightly worn teeth
Don’t let your smile wait any longer. Come into our office in Greenwood, Indiana, to begin planning for your perfect smile makeover. To schedule your appointment with Dr. Aaron Wilkins, please call us at 317.535.3940. We look forward to making your smile shine bright!