It is likely that you have had at least one cavity in your life. For many, the goal is to prevent further cavities from forming and stop those that have already formed from worsening.
Our dentist is well trained in preventing and fighting cavities. We are eager to share with you all you need to know about how to combat tooth decay.
There are many methods you can employ to fight and prevent tooth decay. Here are a few:
– Brush and floss at least twice a day to remove plaque from between teeth and along the gumline.
– Have regular dental checkups to be more familiar with the status of your teeth.
– Use dental products that contain fluoride, especially toothpastes.
– Limit the amount of starchy and sugary foods you consume, as these will have the greatest effect on tooth decay.
– Minimize the number of times your teeth are exposed to acidic foods and beverages.
If you have further questions about cavities or would like to schedule a teeth cleaning in Greenwood, Indiana, for you or your child, please call Stones Crossing Dentistry today at 317.535.3940 to set an appointment with Dr. Aaron Wilkins. We are always here to help you and your family with all of your dental needs.