Are you suffering from any crooked or misaligned teeth? Did you know that modern advances in orthodontics has allowed for the use of many different and exiting treatments to be used, including clear and removable aligners? Orthodontics has grown by leaps and bounds. For further information, consider this:
– Orthodontists require extensive training beyond dental school, including years of education for precise treatments required in orthodontic care.
– Although orthodontic treatments are often used in children, adults can also take advantage of braces and aligners. Orthodontic treatments can straighten teeth no matter your age.
– Although misalignments can occur due to genetics, the environment, or an oral accident or injury, orthodontic treatments can be installed to improve your smile by straightening your teeth.
– The goal of orthodontics is to straighten teeth that are crooked or out of position.
– Orthodontic treatments not only improve your oral health, they also seek to improve the aesthetics of your smile.
– Orthodontic treatments will boost your self-esteem, raise your self-image, and give you greater the smile.
– Although we often think of metal brackets and wires as traditional orthodontic care, invisible aligners, clear aligners, and removable liners are now possible thanks to modern technology.
To prevent further damage to your teeth, you can schedule a visit with our dentist in Greenwood, Indiana. If you would like Dr. Aaron Wilkins and our team at Stones Crossing Dentistry to bring you in for an oral exam or professional cleaning, please contact our dentist office by calling us at 317.535.3940. Crooked teeth can be straightened, so feel free to come see us today.